E-commerce is an essential sales platform for virtually all businesses today. Whether you’re running an offline business, and looking to increase sales through ecommerce, or your business is 100% online, it is essential to have an effective platform and sales system in place. When you work with us, you’ll be matched up with an experienced account manager who will help you to improve your ecommerce presence, or even set up an entirely new system.
Once your system is up and running, we will monitor every aspect of it, and make periodic changes to improve the conversion rates of your system. With ongoing analysis and optimization, our managed ecommerce systems are an extremely profitable option for virtually every business type. The following are just a few of the ways our ecommerce service will help you:
- Split Testing – We perform automated and manual split testing on different aspects of your ecommerce platform. This helps us to identify what works best, and what needs additional improvement.
- Seasonal Preparation – Almost all companies have some sort of seasonal ebb and flow of business. We’ll identify those changes, and make marketing adjustments to take advantage of the peaks, and minimize the effect of the dips throughout the year.
- Company Specific Marketing – We’ll work with you to create a custom marketing plan for your ecommerce platform. Using a combination of SEO, search marketing, and other strategies, we’ll bring motivated buyers directly to your site.
Additional areas of Expertise
In addition to creating and managing your ecommerce platform, we are able to help manage a number of other areas of your online presence. With years of experience, we’ll use each of these areas of expertise to help give you the best return on investment possible:
- Product Listings
- Local Business Directory Registrations
- Google Shopping
- Social Media Marketing
- Expert Ad Copy
- Google Analytics
- Professional Content Marketing
- Paid Advertising
When you hire us to create or optimize your ecommerce platform, you’ll have access to your own personal account manager, who will work directly with you to get you the results you’re looking for.