With only 2% of consumers converting on the first visit, Retargeting needs to be a key component for any business’s overall digital marketing strategy. Simply defined, retargeting is taking existing customers, or potential customers who have already given you their contact information, and marketing directly to them with products or services they will be most interested in. By focusing on these consumers, who are already familiar with your product, retargeting can drastically increase the likeliness that they will convert. But ensuring retargeting is done properly, is imperative. If not, it could potentially drive customers away because your efforts are seen as annoying, too much, or spam. An effective campaign needs to be built and executed with impact but also with a sophisticated subtlety to avoid losing valued customers.
When done effectively, your customers will see you as a resource, or partner, in providing them with the information or services they want or need. At InWurx, we work hard to provide best-in-class remarketing campaigns so our clients can achieve successful engagement and get the most out of their current customer data.
How We Manage Your Remarketing
In creating a customized retargeting campaign our team will look at your existing customer data and help you choose strategies that will get the responses and conversions you need. Using analytics and top industry techniques, we will create segmented lists of your current customers based on their past purchase or browsing behavior. We then build a campaign, offering them products or services that will best compliment that history. Our experience has shown this strategy ensures the best possible conversion rates as well as minimizes the risk of customers feeling harassed. Something that can easily occur if not done correctly.
Our InWurx team works hard to excel in the following areas:
- Increase Average Revenue Per Customer – By retargeting existing customers, we are able to dramatically increase the average revenue per customer.
- Expand Email Marketing Lists – By properly managing your retargeting campaigns, we can create segmented email marketing lists to improve conversion rates.
- Improve Advertisement Results – By retargeting to people based on the devices they use, or their specific interests, we can improve the ROI for all of your advertising investments.
- Reduce Waste – Our effective retargeting strategies will help eliminate wasted marketing, which saves you money.
- Build Relationships – With our retargeting strategies in place, you will be building trust and relationships with your customers which translates into improved sales.
Our goal at InWurx is to help you maximize your use of current customer data and build effective and profitable Retargeting campaigns that convert and work to successfully reach your business goals.